| Members | Membership | Benefits | Structure |
ZIA has as its purposes the following:
- to promote the use of zircon and zircon-based materials in a wide range of applications
- to represent the collective interests of Members in international industry, trade, and other forums
- to consult, for purposes of its research or investigations, with governments and agencies and with other organisations and entities
- to collect and provide technical and other industry information, commercially sensitive or proprietary information always excluded
- to provide a forum for co-operation and exchange of ideas and information on scientific and technical matters related to the zircon industry
As an industry association, we are very conscious of the need for compliance with anti-trust and competition laws and members must sign-up to our Code of Conduct on joining.
Zircon Industry Association Ltd. is registered as a company limited by guarantee in England.
Download Articles of Association here.
Download English brochure here Download Chinese brochure here
Download the introductory presentation here